As we expand and improve our services, there are always new stories to tell.
Our Audit Department is continuously growing, supporting clients of all different sizes across many different sectors, especially Industry.
To help us drive this change, we are looking for an Assistant Auditor.
What we can offer you
We offer a competitive compensation package where you will be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business.
- Participating to the execution of a variety of projects in different clients and in different sectors.
- Participating in statutory and Tax Audit projects.
- Access to a global network of firms.
- Attractive overall compensation package, variable bonus every year for the level performance.
- Continually develop personal skills through training, experience and coaching.
- Working in multi-disciplinary teams of qualified and highly motivated professionals under the guidance and direction of more experienced individuals and informing supervisors on the status of your assigned work.
- State-of-the-Art Tools to work efficiently and inspire your best work.
- Completing assurance, tax and advisory services in compliance with the atc Audit Methodology.
- Delivering work of highest quality, documented in accordance with our company’s standards.
- Delivering excellent Client Service.
- Providing Tax Compliance Audits on listed and non-listed entities.
The ideal candidate should have
- Up to 2 years of work experience in audit firms
- University Degree in: Accounting / Finance / Economics / Business Administration
- Holders or in the process of IESOEL/ACCA/MSc in Accounting and Auditing
- Very good performance of MS Office, especially Excel
- Enthusiastic attitude about learning on different industries and markets
- Flexibility to travel in accordance with client and other job requirements both locally and internationally (travelling is subject to Covid-19 limitations)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both Greek and English (Proficiency)
If you share the same values with us and if you want to become a member of the atc team, please send us your Curriculum Vitae: email@example.com
Our people are at the heart of everything we do, which is why we have worked hard to create a supportive and engaging working environment, which is open and inclusive, and individuals are given the opportunity to fulfil their potential and really leave their mark.
atc provides audit, consulting, financial advisory, tax and related services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries.
atc is a member of the accounting group CPA Associates International and MGI Worldwide, which opens up a wider knowledge base, while still delivering high-quality accountancy and business advice in almost 100 countries worldwide.
To learn more about atc, please connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.