As we expand and improve our services, there are always new stories to tell.
Our Consulting Department is continuously growing, supporting clients of all different sizes across many different sectors, especially Industry.
To help us drive this change, we are looking for an Assistant Accountant.
What we can offer you
We offer a competitive compensation package where you will be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business.
- Participating to the execution of a variety of projects in different clients and in different sectors.
- Access to a global network of firms.
- Attractive overall compensation package, variable bonus every year for the level performance.
- Continually develop personal skills through training, experience and coaching.
- Working in multi-disciplinary teams of qualified and highly motivated professionals under the guidance and direction of more experienced individuals and informing supervisors on the status of your assigned work.
- State-of-the-Art Tools to work efficiently and inspire your best work.
- Keep bookkeeping up to date
- Assist in handling bookkeeping and following accounting best practices
- Monitor vendor statements, wire transfer requests, and other transactions
- Assist accountants and accounting manager with audits, forecasts
- Reconcile account balances
- Process billing adjustments and refunds
- Assist financial department, accountants, other assistants, and accounting manager as needed
- Filing, mailing, and other duties as needed
The ideal candidate should have
- Up to 4 years of work experience in consulting firms or accounting departments
- University Degree in: Accounting / Finance / Economics / Business Administration
- Holders or in the process of MSc in Accounting
- Very good performance of MS Office, especially Excel
- Enthusiastic attitude about learning on different industries and markets
- Proactive with staff and clients and able to work under pressure to meet client expectations and deadlines
- Flexibility to travel in accordance with client and other job requirements both locally and internationally (travelling is subject to Covid-19 limitations)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both Greek and English (Proficiency)
If you share the same values with us and if you want to become a member of the atc team, please send us your Curriculum Vitae: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our people are at the heart of everything we do, which is why we have worked hard to create a supportive and engaging working environment, which is open and inclusive, and individuals are given the opportunity to fulfil their potential and really leave their mark.
atc provides audit, consulting, financial advisory, tax and related services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries.
atc is a member of MGI Worldwide. MGI Worldwide is a Top 20 international accounting network of independent audit, tax, accounting and consulting firms, which brings together the expertise of some 10.000 professionals in over 455 locations around the world.