As we expand and improve our services, there are always new stories to tell.
As an Audit and Tax Manager, you will work on various Audit engagements in different sectors. You will influence clients and engagement teams on resolutions that will impact entire sectors and especially in industry and commerce.
To help us drive this change, we are looking for an Audit and Tax Manager.
What we can offer you
We offer a competitive compensation package where you will be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business.
- Participating to the execution of a variety of projects in different clients and in different sectors.
- Participating in statutory and Tax Audit projects.
- Access to a global network of firms.
- Attractive overall compensation package, variable bonus every year for the level performance.
- Continually develop personal skills through training, experience and coaching.
- Working in multi-disciplinary teams of qualified and highly motivated professionals under the guidance and direction of more experienced individuals and informing supervisors on the status of your assigned work.
- State-of-the-Art Tools to work efficiently and inspire your best work.
- Carrying out and Managing Audit & Assurance Reviews
- Conducting tax audits and overseeing the work performed by junior members of staff to ensure that the work done is in accordance with the atc tax audit methodology
- Planning and performing financial and operational audits
- Identify, research and propose solutions to complex tax issues
- Providing feedback to Managing Partner
- Collaborating with Audit Partners to plan engagement strategy/objectives, undertaking risk assessments and leading the engagements to deliver agreed plan in compliance with the firm and industry standards
- Identifying areas within Audit to improve/achieve strategy
- Monitoring the activities of other Auditors, ensuring that objectives are achieved and assigned tasks are completed on time.
- Documenting the results of the evaluations and preparing audit reports reflecting the results of the work performed
- Deciding the best ways to schedule projects/Audits
- Resolving issues that fall out of normal procedures
- Designing creative ways to train subordinates, and monitor output delivery
- Offering functional training and advice to Internal Audit staff and mentors less experienced and new team members
- Identifying and preventing issues and taking time to nullify negative impacts or increase benefits
- Offering new opportunities to our clients, by developing new products and services
The ideal candidate should have
- Possess 10+ years of audit experience, with a proven track record of outstanding performance in a leading Auditing firm
- Strong experience in the Tax field (Tax certificate)
- Athens University of Economics and Business (ΚΕΚ-ΟΠΑ) will be considered as a strong asset
- Possess 5 years of management experience
- University degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance, Business, or relative subjects
- ACCA, ACA, CPA, IESOEL qualification (or equivalent)
- Have a robust working knowledge of accounting theory and practice
- Possess sound knowledge of business risks and practices, and business process improvements
- Strong knowledge of MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Demonstrate the ability to clearly provide written reports that clearly summarize issues
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both Greek and English
- Flexibility to travel in accordance with client and other job requirements both locally and internationally (travelling is subject to Covid-19 limitations)
- Must possess management, organizational, team building, coaching, and mentoring skills
- Possess a positive attitude to provide quality work in a professional manner
- Possess a high level of work ethic and integrity
- Strong analytical, statistical, and problem-solving skills
If you share the same values with us and if you want to become a member of the atc team, please send us your Curriculum Vitae: email@example.com
Our people are at the heart of everything we do, which is why we have worked hard to create a supportive and engaging working environment, which is open and inclusive, and individuals are given the opportunity to fulfil their potential and really leave their mark.
atc provides audit, consulting, financial advisory, tax and related services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries.
atc is a member of MGI Worldwide. MGI Worldwide is a Top 20 international accounting network of independent audit, tax, accounting and consulting firms, which brings together the expertise of some 10.000 professionals in over 455 locations around the world.
To learn more about atc, please connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.